Friday, September 23, 2011

Can I add a picture to my xbox 360 gamer profile from the computer?

I don't have a xbox 360 webcam so I can't take and put a picture of me in my gamer profile picture/icon area.





Can I add one to my profile from the computer somehow? Like log onto my account from here, online, then it will show up as my default pic on my gamer profile next time I sign on xbox live?





any info is appreciated.


thanks.|||i think that you have to set up ur 360 so that it works with ur pc then up load the picture into the gamer pic|||no you can not, sucks but what can ya do lol, but however you can get this really nice gamer picture from gears of war 2 if you play on insane, if you like I would be more than happy to help you out, my gamertag is mosarmini

No comments:

Post a Comment