Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do you dissociate an Xbox gamer tag from an account/email address or just close the account?

I let my boyfriend use my email account to make an xbox live account and we broke up and dont live together anymore that was a year ago since then i have been using a profile localized to my xbox but i want to go live with my own account how do i get his gamer tag off my email address so i can use my email with my gamer tag?|||Your exboyfriend will have to follow these steps to change his email on his account to something different. This link is not a scam/spam its a link of steps.


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945419?s鈥?/a>|||you can't do it like that, but you can change the email used to open live messenger for a gamertag


just change edit profile/settings on your xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment