Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When first hooking up to xbox live, do I need to make a new gamer profile? or can i use my current one?

I want to hook up to xbox live, but i have a gamer profile with a really high gamer score from before. Can I use that? Or do I have to beat all 20 games again? Thanks!!!|||u can use the same one. thats what i did. i had 4500 gamerscore and when i got live i just changed my profile name and i got to keep all my saves and achievements.





Be aware there are many things that can go wrong so go through the set up slowly. People that breeze through it are the ones that end up making a new profile. P.S whats ur Gamerscore, mines 9490|||Drew is absolutely correct, you may have to change the profile name during setup as the one you are using may already be taken.





Also my gamerscore is 29350|||sorry to say you need a new one i had to do the same thing when i finally got xbox live to.... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment