Friday, September 23, 2011

What happened to my xbox 360 gamer profile?

I went to load data for a game and it said that there were no profiles found. As a result, I had to make a new one but I can't access my save data. It's there in my hard drive, but under ever file it says "unknown profile." Is there any way to reload my gamer profile so I can access my save data? Im not connected to xbox live.|||well the saved data will appear on your HD but it can only be used WITH the profile it was created, so if you dont have that profile on that 360 you wont be able to use those saved data files, also you wont be able to use other downloaded content... because every data is linked to a particular gamertag.





If you never created an Xbox Live account, im really sorry to tell you that you cannot recover your gamertag.





Cuz it was stored on your HD, (or storage device), not at Microsoft Servers...





to prevent this to happening again you need to sign in to xbox live, create a new account, and if you dont play online just periodically connect your 360 to Xbox Live so you can upload n updtae all your achievments data, download history and your account to Microsoft servers.





So if you loose your info on your hd again you just download your gamer profile again form Xbox Live with all your achievements and that will allow you to use your saved data and downloads.





Sorry dude

No comments:

Post a Comment