Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I get those prestige symbols as my gamer picture?

I see people with those prestige symbols as there gamer picture for Xbox live and the said you had to get it when it was variety map pack weekend. Can i still get them. My friend go them after though so its weird.|||Get from the Internet|||I'm pretty sure you can get them in the gamer picture section of the Xbox Live Marketplace but they will cost a little bit of microsoft points.|||You can get them by pressing on you xboxlive and press edite. I think im not sure because i haven't log on my xbox360 for a longtime.|||If your talking about Call of duty 4 then you have to get to lvl 55 then go to barracks and click prestige mode and your challenges, achechieve ments, and level all start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment