Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you make a new gamer tag on Xbox 360?

I'm new to Xbox( I got it like 2 days ago) and I screwed up my gamer tag in the very beginning and I want a new one. I know it costs 800 Microsoft points to change it so I just want a new one.|||Go to your profile and choose log out. When you get the option to log back in, you will have an option there to create a new tag. If you want to delete the old one, you go to "system", the far right blade. Go to "memory". Go to "gamer profiles". You can delete any profiles from your hard drive from there.|||I am not good with live! I guess go to your profile, click change Gamertag, It may ask for a code, and put it on there, then you change it!|||middle button%26gt;profile%26gt;gamertag%26gt;change it%26gt;ok





job done

No comments:

Post a Comment