Sunday, September 18, 2011

What is the best first person shooter gamer you had played?

What is the best first person shooter gamer you had played? I mean really nice game play and killer graphics. So far I played Half Life 2,Call of Duty,Pain killer.|||Back in college, I used to play the Doom games a lot. Not the new Doom. The old Dooms with sprites.





But more recently, I enjoy Gears of War (fun but too short), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Rainbow 6 Vegas because of being able to take cover behind objects. Not as twitchy as before so this helps to keep me alive longer.





I also like FEAR for the atmosphere, length, and AI.|||I think the best one I've played other then Halo 2, is Gears of War


bad ***!|||What system do you have?





Gears of War|||halo 2|||On Xbox: Halo 2





On PS2: Black|||Deus Ex:The Conspiracy game of the year edition


awesome game and right for your computer because im still stuck in the pentium 2 era.|||007 nightfire for the gamecube!|||halo, halo 2, and gears of war|||F.E.A.R.





no doubt about it, play it|||man im fromt he doom and quake and duke nukem era so if you ask me it has to be one of those.. but if your talking about something newer then i really enjoy the call of duty series and of course Halo|||HALO 2!!For sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment