Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What should i change my gamer tag to?

Any suggestions on what i should change my gamer tag to?|||Your choice. Why would you want to get your idea of a gamer tag from someone else? Just take some time thinking clearly I what you want. If its already taken, your name wouldn't be very original if you just change one of the letters. My GTAG is Ihave2CRAP. It stands out and I get a LOT of comments about it.|||change it to something that you really like. maybe a hobbie you have??





some kind of weather thing. and than, your favorite numbers. :D i have a lot of gamer tags that are some kind of weather destroyer with a number.





like, my favorite is tsunami9997


tornado9997


thunder9997





get the idea?? hope these help!! :D|||Use a name generator.





http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name鈥?/a>|||Sock Ninja 69


:D|||ipwnuallnite(lol) jk|||I would suggest something that holds meaning in your life, something such as the principles that you live your life by or else you could simply go through the dictionary and pick out words that sound good together while fitting the particular theme that your are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment