Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you migrate a gamer profile to another xbox 360?

I've just got my new xbox elite today and i don't know how to get my gamer profile off my old xbox onto the new 1, do i have to connect them together with a certain wire|||Your Gamer Profile is saved by Microsoft, so when you start up your new 360 you log in to your gamer profile it will download all of your achievements etc. It wont however save your save games and any downloads etc.





I'm not entirely sure how to get them across? You may need to use a memory card and copy them over using that?





Maybe someone else can help you with that! I'd be interested to know.|||All you have to do is load up the dashboard on your new Xbox, then when you click "Sign On", just tap Y (Recover Gamertag). As long as you know the e-mail and password used on this XBL account, then you should be able to recover it from XBL.|||You may want to call the xbox support line. The only thing I can think of is to retrieve your gamer tag through xbox live.|||Call the xbox helpline or get support here-http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/xb鈥?/a>


Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment