Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What gamer tag should I have for my xbox live?

I really want a new gamer tag for my xbox live. I think the gamer tag i have now is lame. Does anybody have any good suggestions? I really need a new one.|||It depends on how you want to portray yourself. You can either use a name that describes how you play like "Sniper831" or use a name that means something to you personally like "MomsFavorite" (haha although I wouldn't suggest that one - plus it's probably already taken - I was just trying to give you an idea)





Try not to pick something that will be easily ragged on.





Lastly, if you are looking to be accepted by the 360 community, try to pick something that will be accepted by the 11-15 year old 360 user community, since Live is clogged by mostly kids in that age range. =)|||Addicted_2_Xbox or Princess_of_Xbox Dominator_x10|||Think hard and if worst comes to worst, steal someone else's gamertag.|||Well... think of what is lame about the gamer tag you currently have and fix it. For example, I used to call myself BlackSilkenCat, but the Silken got on my nervs, so I changed that to shadow. So, take something that you like and add some cool features. If you give me the old gamertag and some stuff you like and why you don't like it I can change it for you to something better.|||batty boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment