Friday, September 23, 2011

Can you access my gamer tag only on my computer?

I am returning my Xbox 360 to get the slim, When some one buys my used one will my gamer tag be saved to my xbox?|||No, just delete the gamertag off of your current xbox and recover it online with your new system.





This link shows you how to recover a gamertag if you don't know how.


http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nx鈥?/a>|||All your files, saved games, and xbox live accounts are stored in your harddrive. So if you are going to sell/return the console without the harddrive, then the person who buys it will not have access to your xbox live account.





If you are worried that they might, you can always restore the 360 to factory default and do an initial setup. It will reformat the harddrive and erase everything. This is assuming that you do not need any of your saved games and files from the harddrive. You can always recover your xbox live account to the new xbox.|||my brother has a xbox.


and me and katy says: i think the gamer tag, stays with the xbox. you have to pay like 8 dollars to create or change the gamer tag.


-kk.

No comments:

Post a Comment