Friday, September 23, 2011

If i were to start a new fable 2 account on a different gamer profile?

would i lose all my already saved data? i wanted to make a hero but dont wanna lose my villain, so if i use a second gamer profile to start a hero will i lose my villain?|||yes you will. But you can have up to 6 characters on a players profile. just go to start new game and begin a new character. then when you return to fable 2 later, go to "continue" or what ever the option is and it will let you pick which characters story line you want to continue. hope this helps|||No you will not lose your save on the other profile. I am not certain whether or not you can have two saves on the same profile but I am sure that as long as you make the second save on a separate profile you're fine. Hope this helps.|||im pretty sure it wouldnt, plus im also pretty sure you can have a total of 3 or so characters at a time on the same gamer profile, and btw, great game :D

No comments:

Post a Comment