Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do you think a macbook is worth if your a gamer and a hardcore user?

Hello there, need some help here. I'm really confused which laptop should I purchase. I'm a gamer and a hardcore computer user. I want a MAC, but I'm not sure if they last long for hardcore users like gamers and music lovers. Any advise here? What can you say about ASUS laptops against MACS?|||Definitely.





The hardware that Macs use is far superior to any windows based PC.


I can easily play Assassins Creed and Crysis on full settings on my Macbook pro.|||Macs are NOT made for games, Any reviews on Macs will tell you this. I have an ASUS Laptop and its not the greatest but it gets the job done.





And if you wish to game then sure get an ASUS although if you have the money to spare buy an Alienware machine.





Basically; Say no to Macs!|||oh ,boy ,the mac is a smart choice ,i think,it is the best one.|||http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/c鈥?/a>


Alienware is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment