Friday, September 23, 2011

How I change my gamer picture on Xbox?

How do I upload a picture from my camera to my Xbox and make it my gamer picture?|||To change your gamer picture, follow these steps:





1. Select Gamer Picture on the Edit Gamer Profile menu.


2. Select one of the following options:


* Change Gamer Picture: This option presents preset gamer pictures that are stored on the console.


* Change Personal Picture: This option lets you set a personal picture that only people on your Friends List can see.


* Download Gamer Pictures: This option opens the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, where you can download more pictures.


* Take Personal Picture: If you have an Xbox LIVE Vision Camera connected to your Xbox 360 Console, you can use this option to take a personal picture and use it in your gamer profile.


Note Personal pictures are available only to people on your Friends List.


3. Select the gamer picture that you want, and then press the A button.|||On the dashboard go to home, then scroll a few to the left to profile. should be the one with your avatar. Click on that and go to change gamer picture. Thats how you set a picture but I dont know how to upload a picture....|||You can only "upload" a pic by using the Xbox live Vision cam or Kinect...

No comments:

Post a Comment