Friday, September 23, 2011

Is there a way of transfering my gamer score to an xbox live account from a gamer profile?

Is there a way of transfering my gamer score to an xbox live account from a gamer profile? im tired of a gamerscore of 200...i want my 2000 back but if you have live you dont really want to play alone. is there a way of putting the score of my gamer profile onto my live account without doing it all again? and yes they are on same harddrive.|||There is no way to transfer it. But why didn't you just make your gamer profile a live account so you wouldn't have this problem. You don't have to have one for online and one for offline. They can be the same account. When you were first signing up for live you should have just turned you gamer profile into a live account.

No comments:

Post a Comment