Sunday, September 18, 2011

Gamer poll: ever gotten emotional or depressed while playing a game? What game was it?

Gamer poll: ever gotten emotional or depressed while playing a game? What game was it? Ever gotten sad, or teary eyed during a game? Maybe during a sad cut-scene, or a favorite character died?|||Yes, I don't know why but in Bioshock when you kill the little sisters big daddy and they crying "Please get up Mr. Bubbles" it just makes me a tiny bit sad.|||I get depressed everytime i see the 360 logo....its such a sad system|||yea, i got emotional. its a game called Heavy Rain. and its the only one that had made me get emotional. its a badass game|||yeah, while playing halo3.. but it wasent the game that made me depressed.. it was over current events at that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment