Sunday, September 18, 2011

Help a gamer with a broken arm find something to play please?

Hello I happen to be a very dedicated gamer and I recently broke my right arm. And I happen to be right handed. I now find it insanely difficult (and painful) to use the standard console controller or play games on my computer's keyboard.





I find it easiest to play games on my Wii with just the Wiimote in my Left Hand. Can anyone reccomend any good/decent Wii Games that only takes one hand to play?|||Zack and Wiki is a point-and-click game for the Wii that got really high ratings. Unfortunately, I haven't actually played the game myself so I can't offer much insight on it.





Does it hurt to use the Nunchuck in your right hand? You might try something like Zelda or Trauma Center in which you only use the Nunchuck to move around. It might not hurt so much if you're just rotating your thumb.





As unfortunate as this is (I know I'd cry if this happened to me; I've been gaming for 19 years) you might just have to take up a less strenuous hobby until the cast comes off. After all, your arm will heal faster if you use it less. Try getting some books from the library. If you're really into fantasy, I recommend the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. Or, if you've never read it, you could tackle Lord of the Rings.





I hope you get well soon!|||In computer games u dont have to use hotkeys u can use the mouse. Youll have to switch it to the other ide but youll get used to it.|||haha hi dude


umm not to be rude, but you really have a problem because you should be RESTING your arm


you should invest your time in watching tv or reading or playing board games like cards checkers and dominoes with friends


video games are for sick people, rainy days, mobile impaired and liersurely entertainment but think about it: you can't play a 2 handed game with a broken hand


they have all these games for the ds about brain and stuff but they don't have one about logic and common sense, which you really need


im really dedicated too--i played with a headache, sprained wrist and thumb, heavy cough, and bad stomach ache until i beat the level i was in and i did it with both hands but i was sick nonetheless and i refrained from video games or anything with my hands until i got better


dude just seriously try to heal or it'll get worse on you if you strain it|||Well any of the Wii Sports or games like it or pool party stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment