Sunday, September 18, 2011

How can i customize my xbox live gamer picture?

Want to know if there is a way to put any picture i want as my xbox live gamer picture so i dont have to buy newer pic's.|||The only ways are to buy the new gamer pics, or have the xbox camera to take a picture yourself and use it.








Sucks really.





There will be a new dashboard out soon enough tho which we can create our own "Mii" (from the nintendo Wii) type avatar to use :)|||I play allot of online games like Runescape, WoW, Diablo and others I can't even think of right now. But I've never been able to afford all this. So my friend directed me to a great site. http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=320894





At first I thought it couldn't be true... I spent a little time filled out some adds then within one week got a free membership!

No comments:

Post a Comment