Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is there any course for becoming a pro gamer.How do i get employed.How do i get known?

I am good at gaming and want to become a pro gamer.I want to know if there are any courses for becoming a pro gamer.Also i want to know how i can get employed.I want to know how can i get known for my talent and earn a living from it.|||There aren't any courses as far as I know. My advice? Pick a current, popular game and dominate it. Enter competitions and win them. With a couple of victories under your belt, approach companies for sponsorships. You'll have to shill for them and keep winning, but there is money to be made.





No one is employed to be a really good gamer, but technology companies are always looking to get their name in front of people.|||There are no courses that you can take to become a pro gamer. If you want to be known, enter tournaments and win them. The more you win, the more well known you become, and the more money you win.





I think pro gamers are self employed (the exception being the Frag Dolls. I think they get corporate sponsorship.). So, if you're really good, a girl, and good looking, become a Frag Doll.|||You need to start attending competitions, get yourself online and get into a team, doesnt have to big, just has to be taking part in well known leagues





Its a bit like a footballing career, you start in a small team, get noticed and taken on by bigger teams. Make your way up to the top from getting noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment