Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are some good gamer tags for xbox live?

i want to change my gamer tag cuz the one they gave me is gay. its something like tweedies somethin something. i need some suggestions. im a female i sing i like some sports i love video games my fave colors are black blue pink and i like listening to heavy metal and punk.|||I've seen awesome ones like PinkBulletsz. Mine is LuvStep Princess because i love dubstep. I think the best thing is to pick one word to stick with no matter how many times you change it. Just keep the one word u pickd in it so you can always have that identity. Mine have been:

PinkPrincess4L

OwndByaPrincess

DropDeadGirly

PinkBulletsz ;)

Luvstep Princess



Other awesome ones I have come accross:

Goddess0fWar

Adorkable

Femme Fatale39

PolkaDotBikini

Pandamoniumx

Ashley Smashley

Gypsy Skirtz

Mercy maid

Taylored Queen

iMakeSammich %26lt;lol|||mine is GeneralMunchies but before that it was pointlescdub22 but really don't go for anyone advice for a gt because you'll want to change it later on but choose something that expresses who you are an take time to think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment