Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why is my Xbox gamer picture different than what I want it to be?

So I recently bought the AFC West picture pack and put the Oakland Raiders as my gamer pic, but my friends and everyone that sees my gamer profile tells me that it shows as the Baltimore Ravens. Anyone know how to fix this???|||It could be due to server problems or you didn't successfully change it.|||Hello Cool Guy 2.5,





When you change your gamer picture on Xbox live, you have two options,





Your Regular Gamerpicture





and your "private" Gamerpicture, Only your friends can see this gamerpicture and will over ride your public gamer picture





these two can be different pics and what may have happened is that you only changed your public picture, please check if this is the issue, if this is not, you may need to reset your console once or twice. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment