Sunday, September 18, 2011

In Xbox 360 how do you get your achievments from one gamer profile to another?

I have a gamer profile that has a lot of achievements unlocked on it and it has a high gamer score in it also. I recently got xbox live and it made me create a new gamer profile and i want to start using this one. I want to some how make my gamer score and achievements go into my new gamer profile. I do not know if this is possible but please answer.|||Dont want to be the bearer of bad news but i dont think you can, I tried for hours when i got xbox live for the first time and with an old gamerscore of over 16,000 going directly to zero i know how you feel. IT SUCKS!|||Sorry, you can't "transfer" achievements.|||You can't do that, but...


you can try calling 1-800-4MYXBOX, tell them your situation and maybe they'll be able to transfer your achievements

No comments:

Post a Comment